This is how clout will make your mom lose her job at Nike. The story of West Coast Joe has some crazy twists and turns, but nothing will be more revealing than that fact that his mother, Ann Hebert, a NIke Vice President and General Manager, lost her job, or technically resigned as Nike says, due to her son’s sneaker reseller business that was making up to the $600,000 a month.
About The Author
Jonathan P-Wright is a freelance writer for multiple mainstream media outlets and Chief Visionary Officer of RADIOPUSHERS and RESULTSANDNOHYPE Magazine.
April 17, 2021
April 27, 2021
June 16, 2021
#iheartradio #iheartradio #tidal #NEWMUSIC #PEERS #RADIOPUSHERS #RADIOPUSHERSTV #RAIRADIO #RESULTSANDNOHYPE #THEMILLENNIALGENERAL #TIDAL #TRUSTDAPROCESS AirJORDAN1 BeforeTheyWereFamous CRWN DrinkChamps DripReport EbrointheMorning Eminem hiphopuncovered HOT97 IAMATHLETE IamJopauL IHEARTRADIO iheartradio tidal interview JOEBUDDENPODCAST MUSICHYPEBEAST NEWMUSIC NFL POLITICS RADIOPUSHERS RADIOPUSHERSTV RAIRADIO RESULTSANDNOHYPE REVOLTTV SeeTheThingIs SkipandShannon TeddyRiley THEMILLENNIALGENERAL TIDAL TomBrady TRUSTDAPROCESS UNBOXING UNDISPUTED VERZUZ
- Anthony Bourdain Documentary ‘Roadrunner’ | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Kanye vs Drake First Week Sales | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Sports Announcer Suspended For Mimicking Foreign Accent About Shohei Ohtani
- Amber Rose Accuses Partner Of Cheating On Her With At LEAST 12 Women
- LaVar Arrington disagrees Dallas will have the second-worst defense this season | NFL | UNDISPUTED