This is my first look and review of the Air Jordan MA2. Jordan Brand has worked hard to enter the casual space for sneakers and the Jordan MA2 is their latest attempt to step out of the world of retro sneaker into the present. Taking off a very intentional DIY style approach to sneakers, the Jordan MA2 used tech from the Air Max 270, while borrowing from the DNA of sneakers we have loved in the past. Billed as the sneaker we leave by the door, the MA2 look to have a bright future as Jordan Brand release more colorway of the shoes. Take a look at my unboxing and review and on-ffot look at the Air Jordan MA2.
About The Author
Jonathan P-Wright is a freelance writer for multiple mainstream media outlets and Chief Visionary Officer of RADIOPUSHERS and RESULTSANDNOHYPE Magazine.
COVID-19 AND THE FUTURE OF MUSIC CONCERTS, FESTIVALS, TOURS, AND THE PARTY SCENE | REVOLT BLACK NEWS
March 19, 2021
June 5, 2021
#iheartradio #iheartradio #tidal #NEWMUSIC #PEERS #RADIOPUSHERS #RADIOPUSHERSTV #RAIRADIO #RESULTSANDNOHYPE #THEMILLENNIALGENERAL #TIDAL #TRUSTDAPROCESS AirJORDAN1 BeforeTheyWereFamous CRWN DrinkChamps DripReport EbrointheMorning Eminem hiphopuncovered HOT97 IAMATHLETE IamJopauL IHEARTRADIO iheartradio tidal interview JOEBUDDENPODCAST MUSICHYPEBEAST NEWMUSIC NFL POLITICS RADIOPUSHERS RADIOPUSHERSTV RAIRADIO RESULTSANDNOHYPE REVOLTTV SeeTheThingIs SkipandShannon TeddyRiley THEMILLENNIALGENERAL TIDAL TomBrady TRUSTDAPROCESS UNBOXING UNDISPUTED VERZUZ
- Anthony Bourdain Documentary ‘Roadrunner’ | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Kanye vs Drake First Week Sales | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Sports Announcer Suspended For Mimicking Foreign Accent About Shohei Ohtani
- Amber Rose Accuses Partner Of Cheating On Her With At LEAST 12 Women
- LaVar Arrington disagrees Dallas will have the second-worst defense this season | NFL | UNDISPUTED