The SNKRS app is needs to be fixed and one way Nike can do that is to take a page out of the book that NBA Top Shot is using for sneakerheads. NTFs are all the rage on and one of the biggest use of that in the current world is through NBA Top Shot. However, when you think about sneakers, it may not make any sense. Well take a look at the new episode of the show and the solution to copping sneakers on SNKRS might just be a simple NFT away. Thanks for watching. Subscribe for more.
About The Author
Jonathan P-Wright is a freelance writer for multiple mainstream media outlets and Chief Visionary Officer of RADIOPUSHERS and RESULTSANDNOHYPE Magazine.
April 16, 2021
March 12, 2021
April 2, 2021
April 22, 2021
#iheartradio #iheartradio #tidal #NEWMUSIC #PEERS #RADIOPUSHERS #RADIOPUSHERSTV #RAIRADIO #RESULTSANDNOHYPE #THEMILLENNIALGENERAL #TIDAL #TRUSTDAPROCESS AirJORDAN1 BeforeTheyWereFamous CRWN DrinkChamps DripReport EbrointheMorning Eminem hiphopuncovered HOT97 IAMATHLETE IamJopauL IHEARTRADIO iheartradio tidal interview JOEBUDDENPODCAST MUSICHYPEBEAST NEWMUSIC NFL POLITICS RADIOPUSHERS RADIOPUSHERSTV RAIRADIO RESULTSANDNOHYPE REVOLTTV SeeTheThingIs SkipandShannon TeddyRiley THEMILLENNIALGENERAL TIDAL TomBrady TRUSTDAPROCESS UNBOXING UNDISPUTED VERZUZ
- Anthony Bourdain Documentary ‘Roadrunner’ | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Kanye vs Drake First Week Sales | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Sports Announcer Suspended For Mimicking Foreign Accent About Shohei Ohtani
- Amber Rose Accuses Partner Of Cheating On Her With At LEAST 12 Women
- LaVar Arrington disagrees Dallas will have the second-worst defense this season | NFL | UNDISPUTED