It will still be a while until we see LeBron James return to the court. We are three weeks into the initial report that the King could be out six weeks and the latest report is that he will indeed be out approximately three more weeks from now. The Los Angeles Lakers have slid down to 5th in the West since LeBron suffered the high ankle sprain. Hear what Skip Bayless and Shannon Sharpe have to say about LeBron’s injury.
About The Author
Jonathan P-Wright is a freelance writer for multiple mainstream media outlets and Chief Visionary Officer of RADIOPUSHERS and RESULTSANDNOHYPE Magazine.
Magic Johnson tweets Giannis & KD are coming for LeBron’s throne – Skip & Shannon I NBA I UNDISPUTED
July 24, 2021
March 2, 2021
#iheartradio #iheartradio #tidal #NEWMUSIC #PEERS #RADIOPUSHERS #RADIOPUSHERSTV #RAIRADIO #RESULTSANDNOHYPE #THEMILLENNIALGENERAL #TIDAL #TRUSTDAPROCESS AirJORDAN1 BeforeTheyWereFamous CRWN DrinkChamps DripReport EbrointheMorning Eminem hiphopuncovered HOT97 IAMATHLETE IamJopauL IHEARTRADIO iheartradio tidal interview JOEBUDDENPODCAST MUSICHYPEBEAST NEWMUSIC NFL POLITICS RADIOPUSHERS RADIOPUSHERSTV RAIRADIO RESULTSANDNOHYPE REVOLTTV SeeTheThingIs SkipandShannon TeddyRiley THEMILLENNIALGENERAL TIDAL TomBrady TRUSTDAPROCESS UNBOXING UNDISPUTED VERZUZ
- Anthony Bourdain Documentary ‘Roadrunner’ | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Kanye vs Drake First Week Sales | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Sports Announcer Suspended For Mimicking Foreign Accent About Shohei Ohtani
- Amber Rose Accuses Partner Of Cheating On Her With At LEAST 12 Women
- LaVar Arrington disagrees Dallas will have the second-worst defense this season | NFL | UNDISPUTED