When Kim Kardashian first had her name mentioned in the pages of Forbes magazine way back in 2011, it was simply to point out how remarkable her social media following was at the time with over 6 Million followers. Five years later, she’d land on the cover of the magazine thanks to her incredibly popular mobile game that would help earn her $51 Million in 2016 alone. Now, another five years later, Kim has finally entered that hallowed ground of becoming a true-life BILLIONAIRE!
About The Author
Jonathan P-Wright is a freelance writer for multiple mainstream media outlets and Chief Visionary Officer of RADIOPUSHERS and RESULTSANDNOHYPE Magazine.
March 17, 2021
March 3, 2021
February 2, 2021
#iheartradio #iheartradio #tidal #NEWMUSIC #PEERS #RADIOPUSHERS #RADIOPUSHERSTV #RAIRADIO #RESULTSANDNOHYPE #THEMILLENNIALGENERAL #TIDAL #TRUSTDAPROCESS AirJORDAN1 BeforeTheyWereFamous CRWN DrinkChamps DripReport EbrointheMorning Eminem hiphopuncovered HOT97 IAMATHLETE IamJopauL IHEARTRADIO iheartradio tidal interview JOEBUDDENPODCAST MUSICHYPEBEAST NEWMUSIC NFL POLITICS RADIOPUSHERS RADIOPUSHERSTV RAIRADIO RESULTSANDNOHYPE REVOLTTV SeeTheThingIs SkipandShannon TeddyRiley THEMILLENNIALGENERAL TIDAL TomBrady TRUSTDAPROCESS UNBOXING UNDISPUTED VERZUZ
- Anthony Bourdain Documentary ‘Roadrunner’ | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Kanye vs Drake First Week Sales | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Sports Announcer Suspended For Mimicking Foreign Accent About Shohei Ohtani
- Amber Rose Accuses Partner Of Cheating On Her With At LEAST 12 Women
- LaVar Arrington disagrees Dallas will have the second-worst defense this season | NFL | UNDISPUTED